Salt Lake City Based Photographer Timbra Wiist owns/operates Landslide Photography & Photographs the Journey of Motherhood (see bottom of page or sidebar for more info. . .depending on what this blog is choosing to do for the day).

Monday, January 10, 2011

Sage's Cafe

I wish I could have stayed for dinner, but this is the day my phone died at the end of the day and Mike called to say I should stay out as late as I needed, but I still thought he needed to be somewhere at 7pm. Melissa was this year's Breastfeeding Cafe Chair, we worked closely together designing the "artwork" of photographs from myself and two other photographers, as well as the physical wall for business logos, those which were contacted to display the International Breastfeeding Symbol, and recontacted when the UBC was given this grant based on that original project. You might say she was the mastermind behind the whole "Our Baby Friendly Community" project before it became a UBC grant project! Melissa & Eleanor (and Abigail is there too)

No comments: