Salt Lake City Based Photographer Timbra Wiist owns/operates Landslide Photography & Photographs the Journey of Motherhood (see bottom of page or sidebar for more info. . .depending on what this blog is choosing to do for the day).

Monday, January 10, 2011

Les Madeleines

My memory has to fail me sooner or later. . . This is Lisa & Sophia, Annie & her kiddos, but I can't remember their names so I'll have to update this when I get names back from her. They were also the feature set in my Cannella's shoot (since little guy wanted to play and discover more than nurse once we got to these locations). Incidentally, Lisa & Sophia are my only famous pair from this project, on the national level. One of the photos from this shoot was published on page 19 of the Surgeon General's Call to Action on January 20th (part of the reason I've waited to long to publish the photos of this project, waiting on the Call to Action to be published)

No comments: