Salt Lake City Based Photographer Timbra Wiist owns/operates Landslide Photography & Photographs the Journey of Motherhood (see bottom of page or sidebar for more info. . .depending on what this blog is choosing to do for the day).

Monday, January 10, 2011

Liberty Heights Fresh

Jennifer and Arabella, you'd think I'd forget that name, but since it's a name I considered for a child of my own, the first time I read it in a Harry Potter novel, it's not one that would go unnoticed by me :) And no, that's not why this little munchkin has this name, her mama wasn't even aware of it as a character name. These were my sweet and willing models for this grocery store location. You know how it's really natural to sit down in the beating midday sun at the door of a grocery store and nurse your baby? Okay, some of these locations posed some serious thinking and creativity of placement both of symbol and nursing pairs to get the FULL story/message in the photograph, grocery stores were my most challenging locations.

No comments: