Salt Lake City Based Photographer Timbra Wiist owns/operates Landslide Photography & Photographs the Journey of Motherhood (see bottom of page or sidebar for more info. . .depending on what this blog is choosing to do for the day).

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Sarah & Luke

We almost missed one another. My afternoon at Liberty Park is slow going. Last year I had four or five mamas show, which was my smallest day of the three, and this year I believe I had three, one of whom was already at the Thursday shoot and a second who wanted sweet photos of her little girl, but not nursing photos. As I was packing up the car with my friend Renee, who came by for support, but not photos, and we were going to return to the park to allow for some splashy fun for our girls. . . I ran into Sarah & her family in the parking lot. I'd met them at the recent Baby Wearing Flash Mob practice, so I recognized her. We were able to head back into the park and enjoy a really fun session with the whole family

No comments: